Are you thinking of buying an essential oil diffuser for your home, office, or studio? Before making that first purchase there are points to take into consideration when choosing the right kind of diffuser for you. With thousands of different kinds of diffusers available in the market, you will need some guidelines in picking the right unit suitable for the space you intend to use the diffuser in. Here are some things to consider when researching for the best essential oil diffuser for your bedroom, home or office:
- Consider the size of the room area that the diffuser can cover. Most diffusers indicate the room area coverage of their products. Generally a 250ml capacity diffuser can cover an average room size of 10 x 10 square meters. There is no such thing as “too much” diffusing because there are adjust controls in most diffusers where you can reduce the output if necessary.
- Look For The Operating Time And Capacity Of The Diffuser Tank. The time of operation indicates the time you can sense or expect the effects of aromatherapy in the room. You can estimate the diffusing rate by dividing the capacity content of the diffuser tank to the expected operating time. If you have a 250ml capacity and it runs for 4 hours, the diffusing rate would be 62.5ml per hour. There are diffusers that can release mists in the air quickly but the scent would not linger for very long. Other diffusers have very little capacity to breakdown water particles causing it to easily drop after it left the diffuser nozzle. There are diffusers that can effectively breakdown the water particles along with the incorporated essential oils which enable them to be released in the air immediately and stay in the air longer even after shutting off the device.
- Inspect If It Is Made of High Quality Plastic. It is important to look for a product made of thick plastic material that is BPA free. Some essential oils tend to have corrosive properties. Thin plastics may easily crack and break down after a few months’ use.
- Check for User-friendly Design. The diffuser you need must have easy instruction manual and easy to operate structure. The buttons must be minimal and with clear labels or symbols indicating its functions. You must also correctly understand and demonstrate how to assemble the unit, place in water and the essential oils in the tank and be able to clean them from time to time.
- Consider The dimensions. It is important to note the dimension of the diffusers since a bulky product can take up space in a small room and reversibly a small diffuser may not be able accommodate filling a wide space area.
- Consider Noise Level. Choose noiseless unless you want to use the vibrating sounds as a white noise to help you relax and sleep at night. There are diffusers that release humidity and essential oils into the air but do not emit sounds. These kinds are perfect for yoga studios, hospital rooms, spa and offices.
- Check For Additional Features. New designs have changing led lights that serve as ambient lighting, music play, and timers for automatic shut off when the water level goes below the minimum. You might also want to take into consideration these things that add flair to your essential oil diffuser.
Why Should You Place that Order?
After learning about the considerations in buying the diffuser, here are compelling reasons why you really need to place that order:
- There are a ton of health benefits you can get from Aromatherapy. It can change a dull room to become a pleasant room to stay in because essential oils can change your mood after inhaling the scent. Smelling a lovely scent stimulates a part of your brain that controls the emotion influencing it to send feel-good thoughts and disposition.
- If you have hyper active children at home, you can create a restful environment during their bedtime routines by incorporating a diffuser in their room. You may use Earth Vibes Lavender Essential Oil to create a relaxing environment in your home. It is also one way of reducing tiredness after a day at work.
- Earth Vibes Lemongrass Essential oil, Eucalyptus and Earth Vibes Peppermint Essential oil could help relieve stuffed nose and help alleviate the symptoms of cough and colds. Infuse in the diffuser to enhance your breathing during colds and flu season. Peppermint and Lavender may also help reduce muscle aches, headaches and other mild pain sensation in your body because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Earth Vibes Sweet Orange and Earth Vibes Lemongrass Essential Oils help reduce air allergens and improve the quality of the indoor air.
- Earth Vibes Frankincense and Bergamot Essential Oils help elevate your mood and stimulate cheerful thoughts.
Earth Vibes 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser has all the features you need to optimize your experience in Aromatherapy. It humidifies, purifies, and ionizes air while releasing essential oil particles efficiently. It serves as a night light ambiance because of its 17 interchangeable led lights. It comes with the auto shut off feature and comes in different vibrant and pastel colors. It is the perfect all-in-one essential diffuser. If you prefer a more low-key diffuser Earth Vibes Ultrasonic 200ml Essential Oil Diffuser fits the part. It has 2-mist power settings that you can change from low mist if you want a gentle aroma to high mist for a more powerful aroma. It can provide a full 10 hour continuous mist release.
If you want to have the complete set of the essential oils along with the high quality diffuser, the Earth Vibes 200ml Essential Oil Diffuser Set is the right one for you. It comes with 8 most powerful essential oils – lemongrass, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus, frankincense, sweet orange and tea tree. Included in the set is the Earth Vibes Ultrasonic 200ml Essential Oil Diffuser.