As your age increases, so does every aspect of your body. Your bodily functions and appearance will also change depending on the rate of the aging process is going. The process of aging can be accelerated more than the intended rate when you don’t take extra care in choosing your daily intake, practices and physical activities. There is no denying that aging happens to all. Some people see it as a blessing to have come to age; some people resist the concept of aging. If you are one of the millions of people who want to slow down or reverse aging especially skin aging, Retinol Serum is the solution.
What is Retinol Serum?
Retinol is another form of Vitamin A that can be found in green and yellow vegetables, egg yolk and fish-liver oil. It is beneficial for eyesight maintenance, human development and especially for the preservation of youthful looking skin. It is believed to help produce collagen and assists in skin renewal process. Collagen is the bodily substance that keeps the vitality, tonicity and elasticity of the skin. Skin renewal process is the rate at which old skin cells are replaced with rejuvenated new skin. Retinol is the compound that keeps both processes working properly.
How is Retinol Serum Made?
Retinol serum is extracted and refined out of the concentrated form of prescription Vitamin A or commonly known as Tretinoin. It is processed to become a weaker version of the compound enough to directly apply onto the skin and commercially available as Retinol serum.
Benefits of Applying Retinol Serum onto Your Skin
Retinol is best recognized for the many benefits it does to the body. Here are some of the commonly known benefits of applying retinol serum onto your skin:
- Stimulates production of new skin cells
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Lightens dark spots
- Reverses the effects of sun damage such as premature skin aging
- Treats acne problems
- Controls oil production in the skin
- Evens out skin color
- Improves skin texture
- Tightens pores
- Stimulates blood flow to the area
- Assists in the production of collagen
Dermatologists agree that retinol is the ultimate superhero for skin aging. Second to sunscreen, retinols are highly recommended by most board-certified skin treatment experts.
How Do You Apply Retinol Serum?
Retinol is easily damaged by sunlight so it is recommended to apply retinol serum at night time. Include Earth Vibes Retinol Serum in your bedtime skin care rituals and see visible results in 4 to 6 weeks.
Some Precaution When Using Retinol
Retinol Serum is safe to use for all types of skin. However, there are precautionary measures for certain people with the use of this skin care regimen.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women are discouraged to use Retinol serum during pregnancy. Very high levels of Vitamin A taken orally have been found to cause birth defect and developmental anomalies in fetus. Presence of retinols has not been studied in lactating women. It is better to be safe than sorry. Wait until the baby is born to resume with your retinol serum beauty regimen.
- Some people have more sensitive skin. Some skin may react irritably with the presence of concentrated retinol in the system. Decrease the amount of retinol serum being applied onto skin and also reduce the frequency of application. Start with once a week incorporating retinol serum in your nightly rituals. When your skin has adjusted with its presence, gradually increase to twice a week for the following weeks thereafter. When your system has finally recognized retinol serum as part of the routine, you can now apply every other night.
- Use sunscreen at daytime. The effects of retinol serum may include increase sun sensitivity. Use sun blocking creams with SPF 30 the least.
How to Apply
- Clean your face with soap and water. Make sure you have removed any makeup. Pat your face with a dry towel and let your skin completely dry out.
- Apply a PEA-SIZED drop of retinol serum on your fingertips and massage evenly into your face. Using a light touch, make circles around your face to distribute the serum all throughout the face. It is important to note that you must only apply 1-2 drops of retinol serum when it is your first time to use the product and observe for immediate reactions to the substance.
- Apply Earth Vibes Vitamin C Serum and finish off with Earth Vibes Hyaluronic Acid Serum to conceal all the moisture into your skin.
Fine lines and wrinkles are the visible indications of skin aging. While genetics, exposure to UV rays, nutrition and lifestyle are among the other factors that could exacerbate the process of skin aging. Earth Vibes Retinol Serum is the gold standard solution in reversing skin aging and restoring youthful, vibrant and evenly-toned, blemish-free skin. Complete your skin care arsenals now with the ultimate skin care pack of Earth Vibes Trio set which is composed of revitalizing Vitamin C Serum, moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid Serum and the anti-aging Retinol Serum.